Thursday, January 17, 2008

Dangling by a string~

You have me by a string~
The connection made with many~
Rarely committing to ONE~

Dangling by a string~
You won't let me in~
Sitting outside now~
With no clothes on~
It's cold~

Patience is a virtue~
It's not just about you~
We are two~
The me ~
And ~
The you~

Bloo said it best…

Your eyes speak of self indulgence
So subtle
A compliment
Your lyrical words
A hook covered in satin

Have you declared your intentions?

Dangling by a string~
Lets take this slow~
Who's got the control?

The love triangle
Beautiful
Regal
Young
Innocent
Moldable

Of those things…
Moldable does not fit me…

She'll hang on every word - -
Holding tight to that string~

I don't like crumb cake~

Our slow motion picture~
Has those pesky white squiggly lines~
That you just want to kick in the rear of the set~
To get the lines straight
Have you tapped all my sides YET?

The string is in the air
Floating
Do you see it moving in the wind?

Do you really need to be needed?

My harmony IS
Kindness
Calm
Tranquility...
Stability
LOVE~

Do you need me to need you?

A story behind your eyes
Your name is veneer
It has been written that it's fake
The player was his take

But you
You wear your heart
For the world to see
You're not afraid of me
You've baked me 10 cakes
All without crumbs~

My quilt
Freedom
Uncensored
A new favorite sweater...
Snug
Warm
Honest
No strings~

Leave your lies at the door~

How can we expect honesty from those who are dishonest?

Peace~

No comments: