Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Finding Your Force is a Global Conversation~

26 days left~ $26.00 Donated~

December 6th 2011… I am so thrilled to share that yesterday I received my first donation towards my $6,000 book tour. I’m excited to be moving towards living what Brazilian writer, Paulo Coelho calls ones “Personal Legend,” which is about how one encounters all kinds of experiences that align and aid in helping one realize their dreams.

Today I would like to ask for your help with promoting my campaign. Any way you can contribute… Any amount you can donate is so very appreciated. Early on it was so important for me to complete my first book and publish it myself and so today begins the next step for me in spreading the word about this important story of survival.



When I visited Stanford University, one of my first stops on my book tour it was during Hispanic Heritage Month and the conversation was about sexuality, identity, acceptance and following ones dreams. This is what my tour is about… its about surrounding myself with people who want to share a little about their story and their personal journey and so this tour is a global conversation. I am looking so very forward to continuing to share OUR story.




Peace, light and LOVE~
Alicia


To purchase a copy of Finding Your Force please visit: CREATESPACE

Available on: AMAZON.COM

Available on: BARNES&NOBLE.COM

Visit website and join my mailing list: FINDING YOUR FORCE

Email me at FINDINGYOURFORCE@GMAIL.COM

No comments: