Sunday, September 11, 2011

Ten Years Ago Today

Ten years ago today I realized that my life would never be the same. And I'm a better human because of it. I credit my daughter and those who lost their lives on September 11th for my becoming a writer. Because of that moment in history I understand the importance of leaving a legacy, caring about community, and serving others.

Courtney I honor you for being the best thing I've ever done. And all those who are no longer with us.

Don't be afraid to extend a hand
Love each other more than once a year
Be open to the goodness of people

PeAce

1 comment:

real21stcenturyteacher said...

We all have a commitment to share our legacy. I am doing it with talking with others about my hopes, struggles and writing commitment to self.Thank you for this post.