Thursday, May 27, 2010

Love Letter to my nephew FABIO ANTONIO SANTOS JR. IV

My beautiful nephew... you probably don't remember me... but I remember you... its been too long since I've seen you.. since the entire family has seen you... and I wanted to take a moment to recognize your 19th birthday TODAY~ there is not a day we don't think about you and wonder how you are. You are a man now.... and when you are ready -- whenever you are ready... I am here (we are here) waiting to be in your life.

This letter is just to let you know that I LOVE YOU...

The entire family LOVES YOU...

No matter what you've heard...

KNOW THIS...

WE LOVE YOU...

I love you...

and I am waiting with open arms...

Wishing you the most beautiful birthday...

LOVE YOU...

your Tia Alicia

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Thoughtful and sweet.