Sunday, June 13, 2010

TAW W4 A2: Dream House~





Week 4 assignment 2 September 17, 2009


In this exercise I was asked to describe my ideal environment… is it a small town, in the country, swanky, cozy city… yeah… aside from the brownstone I’ve always wanted on 119th in Harlem… My ideal environment is moving to the Dominican Republic.

I was asked to draw an image or find a clip - - so this is what my house will look like on the inside…

My ideal environment is a country home in the Dominican Republic… a spacious villa, two floors – with a courtyard… water fountain…gardens… flowers – fruit – veggies… and an incredible office with a view of the mountains and water… fresh air… sounds of nature… peaceful… a space full of love that anyone who enters can feel it automatically… a pool for Courtney… a pool table for lulu… my back yard will have a labyrinth so that I can leave negative energy outside of my sanctuary… the NYC Latina Writers group will come spend a week with me yearly so we can write, meditate… and just BE STILL… Peace and love is my ideal environment. Ideal because I love the SUMMER… I like it HOT… I love the sun… I love the sun setting - -I love feeling warm…

Yeah just like that~

No comments: