Monday, March 26, 2012

Next stop: Haverford College, PA~ This is a MOVEMENT!!!


Next stop on the Afrolatinos: The Untaught Story tour is HAVERFORD COLLEGE!

I can not really put into words how amazing it feels to meet so many young adults... OUR FUTURE of brilliant minds. After the success of Bronx Community College and U Albany's FUERZA LATINA EVENT: NLCC The Dawn of a NEW ERA!!! EL PODER DE AHORRA!!!

I really left those events feeling incredibly POWERFUL and hopeful... scratch that... I completely BELIEVE in this group women and men who really DO care about things. Thank you BCC, Albany (and all the schools that represented)! I am so f'g proud!!!

I can't wait to get to Haverford!!! LET's DO THIS!!!! This is a movement!!!!


Event details
Haverford College
Date: Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Time: 4:30pm
370 Lancaster Avenue,
Haverford, PA 19041

Peace, light and LOVE~
Alicia

No comments: