Thursday, March 28, 2013

Inside a Gay Latina's Debate With Traditional Dad over the Sanctity of Marriage

I am so excited to share that I was published on Latina.com.


“I agree! They should have rights as far as protecting their assets. They should have the same benefits and be on their partners insurance if they are in a relationship. I just don’t believe that they should be married in a church. They should have a legal contract but not a legal marriage. They should not have the same rights to marry as a man and woman.” This said to me first thing in the morning by my father all before my morning cup of Bustelo.
“Papi, are you serious right now? Are you really talking to me about church and the bible? You don’t even believe in it. You are being such a hypocrite.”
For full article - read on (and share with everyone)!!!

Inside a Gay Latina's Debate With Traditional Dad Over the Sanctity of Marriage


Peace, light and LOVE!

No comments: