Thursday, April 25, 2013

Goodbye letter to my readers! Last Finding Your Force Post!!!


My beloved readers... in just a few moments I will be hitting PUBLISH on my last blog post in Finding Your Force. The end of an incredibly important moment in my life. This blog was the reason I wrote and published my first book: Finding Your Force: A Journey to Love and has been the source of so much of my inspiration and life building! I have become so much of who I am in this space.
It’s 6:00 pm, Thursday, April 25, 2013, and I am sitting in Penn Station thinking about you—my readers. Those of you who have cried with me, celebrated with me, agreed and disagreed with me.
I am writing to thank you for the most amazing seven years of my life.
For more than seven years I have been exposing parts of myself through my writing. Sharing private moments and life celebrations as well as life frustrations. Thank you for following my blog. Thank you for meeting me on this journey. Thank you for being such a big part of my growth.
My life has taken a turn.
A turn for the amazing!
Change is good!
Change is necessary!
And so today I say goodbye to FINDING YOUR FORCE and I welcome you to a new space where I will be sharing simply named:
It has been an honor to be of service to you.
It has been my pleasure to share my process with you and with the world.
THANK YOU from the depths of me.
As this chapter closes!
A new story begins!
Aché!
I am wishing you all many blessings, peace, light and LOVE~
Alicia

Please subscribe to my new blog:  ALICIA ANABEL SANTOS
Contact me at: findingyourforce@gmail.com

No comments: