Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Artist Way – Week 2 – Assignment 2~ PROTECTING MY CIRCLE~

List 5 Major Activities this WEEK:

1. History Segment outline
2. Afrolatino ENGLISH trailer
3. DOTR
4. Time with Lulu
5. Post Blogs

The assignment asks me to draw a circle… inside place topics I need to protect… INSIDE the circle write the names of those people I find to be supportive… OUTSIDE the circle those I must be self-protective from…

INNER CIRCLE
Courtney
Lulu
My sisters
Renzo
Vanessa
Lalita
Ely
Emma
Kelly
Writing sisters
People I haven’t met on Facebook & Myspace who have shown me love

OUTSIDE CIRCLE

Some family members
Naysayers
Negative people
Ignorant people
Racist people
Unloving people
Unkind people

I am asked to keep this SAFETY map near where I write my morning pages… and add to the inner and outer circles as NEED BE~

Let nothing stop you from creating~

To believe in God or in a guiding force because someone tells you to is the height of stupidity. We are given senses to receive our information with. With our own eyes we see, and with our skin we feel. With our intelligence, it is intended that we understand. But each person must puzzle it our for herself or himself~ Quote by Sophy Burnham

and so it is~

1 comment:

dissertation writing said...

I have been visiting various blogs for my dissertation research. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with valuable information... Regards