Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Thank you for restoring me....


Prayer this morning:
Creator, Thank you for this day. Thank you for allowing me to live another day. Thank you for allowing me to be  and live in the fullness of who I am and what I have been called to do.
Today I ask for so much strength.
Today I ask for continued guidance.
Please continue to protect my Courtney, give her clarity and focus so that she may accomplish all she has been called to do.
Please protect all those I know and love, especially protect those I do not know.
As I begin this day I say Thank you for illuminating my soul and restoring me to who I am and have been called to be.
Today my deepest desire is to get to VONA... please send me angels to help me get there.
MAKTUB. Ache. Amen. And so it is.
TO HELP ME GET TO VONA ~ MY DEADLINE IS JUNE 6TH.

No comments: