Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Step into the life you are destined to lead~



Step into the life you are destined to lead~
What would you give up in order to allow yourself to have the life promised to you?
What would you give up in order to have the life that is waiting for you?
What would you give up if you knew that your life could be so much better… so much bigger?
Who would you give up in order to have that life?
What would you let go of in order to have it?
If you knew that your life could be better just by walking away from the life that you know - - would you walk away?
YES!
I would walk away. I have walked away.
Is my life so much better now?
Alicia, if you know that your life can be so much better just by walking away from the life that you know, from the life you’ve been living… then WHAT are you waiting for?
Who’s permission are you waiting for?
You have all the protection from the God’s… all the permission you need.
You have all the love… you have everything that you need.
What are you waiting for?
Step into the life you are destined to lead~
Step into the life you are destined to live~
Step into the life you are destined to have~
Step into the life you are destined to love~
Alicia, you are healed and you no longer have anything to fear?
Why are you afraid when I have promised you my kingdom?
Why are you afraid to step into your power and reside here?
As I breathe father… I feel calm… today I am not afraid to step into my power.
Today I walk with the grace and humility that is I—your child.
Today I remember why I am here and why I have been chosen.
Today I step into my power.
Today I allow myself to live in this place.
And so it is! Ache
Step into the life you are destined to lead~

PLEASE HELP ME GET TO VONA ~ MY DEADLINE IS JUNE 6TH.









No comments: