Thursday, October 8, 2009

TAW: Week Two – Assignment 4

Completed: Thursday, September 3,2009

In this task I was asked to list ten tiny changes… what are the things I would like to see for myself... from significant to small...

I would like to...

1. Get up earlier
2. Go back to school
3. Finish DOTR
4. Make money for published articles / REMIX... make a lot of money for my writing…
5. Take an acting class / writing class
6. Go to a concert... green day with court or bebe with lulu
7. Have a relationship with a cousin in my life. I would like to heal that relationship...
8. Stop imposing my beliefs on lulu... let her live... its her life
9. Do a great job on the documentary...
10. Live in a clutter free apartment

Select one and do it... its about picking one and doing it one small task at a time… I am working on the DOTR, I am working on making money, and the documentary is coming along beautifully.

And so it is...

No comments: