Saturday, October 22, 2011

Meditation 4: Attracting Gentle Life Lessons~

Release judgments of self and of others~

So today I meditated and spent the entire day thinking about the ways I have judged others and more importantly have judged myself. I can be incredibly hard on myself and there are occasions where I am definitely hard on the people around me. I am quick to check them on all the things I believe they should be doing. And lately, I have been judging myself incredibly hard… extra hard… too hard.

Compassion~

That was the word that rose for me today after yoga. Have compassion for myself. Be gentle with myself. Be kind to myself. Use loving words to address myself. Sometimes I have the right words for everyone else but don’t have kind words for myself. Alicia, have some compassion for you! Don’t be so hard on yourself!

Today I choose to attract gentle people, gentle life lessons and gentle words.

Today I will have some compassion for me~

I AFFIRM:

Today I am able to accept that I am flawed.
Today I accept that I still need to work on acceptance and being more accepting of others.
Today I accept you for you and I release all judgment.
Today I accept me for me and I release all judgment.
Today I accept all the gifts in my life.
Today I accept what is.
Today I accept myself just the way I am.

And so it is~

No comments: