Monday, February 4, 2013

Writing prompt: Her voice was... @nyclwg #writing #writingprompts #amwriting



Sunday, February 3, 2013
Writing prompt: her voice was as intimate as the rustle of sheets…
Her voice was…
A symphony of church bells and choirs…
Chiming
Her timing
Amazing
Her voice was like a butterfly landing on my scarf… stillness…
A kiss
Telling me this was right and I was missed
Her voice was like this
Perfect
Kissing me with every part of her body…
Her voice was like
Wet
Sweat
Dripping
Between…
Us
Her voice was like birds chirping
On my windowsill on the most beautiful day.
Her voice was like a piano playing my favorite song…
“I can’t give you anything but love…”
Her voice was like stability
Security
Intensity
The very essence and every part of me
Her voice was like my heart beat and last breath all at the same time.
Her voice was like words saying hello then goodbye… drifting away from me
Her voice was like words saying hello—then goodbye… drifting from me
Her voice was like… I will always love you….
Her voice was like the first time
Her voice was like our last time
Her voice was like green grass and cool breezes
Her voice was like softness and gentleness as she explores me, touches me, tasting me…
Her voice was like… a dark hole drowning inside of me… lost in this abyss of her voice
Of pensamientos
Y momentos
Her voice was like finally she arrived
Her voice was like armor
Weapons she uses to defend herself
Her voice was like war and battles won
Her voice was like complete love
The mix of newborn babies scent, blue skies, cotton, suspiro, respiro, calor, sudor, amor puro…
Her voice was like water
Clear
Lasting
Abundant
Constantly flowing
Her voice is todo lo que soy
Her voice lives in me
And so it is ~ Time is UP!

No comments: