Monday, February 4, 2013

Writing prompt: the truth in your name @nyclwg #writing #writingprompts #amwriting



Saturday, February 2, 2013
Writing prompt: the truth in your name

Nací Alicia Anabel
ALICIA
Amante de los misterios
Obediente a los muertos
Nacida el dia de Anaís
Santa Ana
Amen
Soy la verdad
Honor
Protectora
Real
Generous with all of me
Willing to give you everything
Sincere, honest, the truth…
Defender
Noble by birth
My name brings peace
But will go to war
ANABEL
Nombre de mi madre
Hija
Protectora
Consistente
Seguridad
Estabilidad
Fuerza
Pura
What I know to be the truth of my name is…
I stand in it…
I walk in it…
I rise as it…
I show up as ALICIA ANABEL…
Con cada respiro…
I know that there are great things expected of me…
from me…
for me…
Movement
Forward
Non-stop
My name… ALICIA ANABEL…
comes from a long line of goddesses…
Greek… African… Indian… Spanish queens…
From a wonderland…
Watch out… I will surprise you
Gatherer
Hunter
Explorer
Alicia = truth
Lo que mas siento
Lo que mas busco
A search for truth
A deep yearning
A belief
A stance
A voice
A place
The truth
What does this mean to you?
Quien soy yo?
Alicia Anabel
Contenta
Feliz
Alegra
Cara de fresca
amazona
Somebody…
poder
Beauty
Tranquility
What I know to be true
I am all that
And so much more…
End of time~
Aché

No comments: