Sunday, February 10, 2013

Writing Prompt: When I woke up this morning… @nyclwg #writingprompts #writing #amwriting




When I woke up this morning such a sense of peace filled me. I was on a cloud. Floating. I was outside of my body. No worries. No stress. No fears. No lists. Cares. No calls. No cleaning. Complete calm. Overwhelmed with love. Overwhelmed with peace. Today I am not thinking about what I have to do. Not concerned with what I am here to do. I am honoring my stillness, quiet and tranquility. Softness… tenderness. I am being gentle with me. No desire to be outside. I am with my insides. No desire to be around loud noises especially those of my thoughts. Stillness… mindfulness… calm… that’s the theme of this day!
As I sit here writing words there is no forcing it… force… I love that word… that feeling… honoring my force… being one with force… being still with force… there is nothing outside of me that can give me what YOU give me.
It’s not often that I get to reside in this place… this space… and so for today I am staying IN-SIDE… quietly… let’s have some tea~
And so it is~

No comments: