Sunday, April 3, 2011

Excerpt: Just keep walking... just keep moving Part 1: “Mommy, if you’re so unhappy quit!”

At the time of this posting… there are only 40 hours left to my kickstarter campaign. I am so incredibly grateful to everyone who has contributed… thank you to everyone who has been following me. I am still not there... I need to get to 10K by 11:13pm tomorrow... and I believe all things are possible...

Please forward my project to everyone you think might be interested.

This kickstarter campaign was exactly what I needed to kick me in the ass and bring me to a whole new level. I am so excited about where I am headed and happy you're ALL in it for the ride with me.

Today’s excerpt is probably one of the most SIGNIFICANT moments of my life…

You came to work with me… I didn’t want you to see how she was treating me… I didn’t want you to see how she was kicking me… As you sat there… with no cares in the world you looked at me and said, “Mommy, don’t cry…”

Click link for video:

Excerpt: Just Keep Walking Part 1: “Mommy, if you’re so unhappy quit!”



Please support my kickstarter campaign... only a few more hours left: http://kck.st/ebjRM9 FINDING YOUR FORCE: A Journey to Love~


Peace, light and LOVE~

Always, Alicia




*Please note... once my campaign ends... I will only be emailing excerpts to those who sign up. My access to internet will be limited. I need to protect my creative space so I will be completely off radar* SIGN-UP to mailing list: FYF Excerpts and memoir updates~

No comments: