Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The REAL work begins~

Hey everyone,

I just want to thank everyone who contributed and backed my kickstarter campaign... of course I was sad that I didn't make my goal.

BUT IT AINT OVER...

Now I can focus on the work. On editing my memoir... Yesterday, I finished reading 1,068 pages of my manuscript... those pages are everything that I have written over the passed five years (not including the 66 journals filled with my writings).

Now the REAL WORK BEGINS... Now I will enter the sacred space required to complete my memoir... to put this beautiful story together. And I thank you all for coming for the ride.

Peace, light and LOVE~
Always, Alicia


If you missed yesterday's excerpt:

For excerpts and memoir updates please sign up to mailing list~
http://blogspot.us2.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=cc2952faa20067e98bc96dd82&id=0f76247c5d

No comments: