Monday, April 4, 2011

Excerpt: Just keep walking... just keep moving Part 2: “Alicia, GET UP! Get up and start moving..."

Today’s the day… only a few more hours remaining on my campaign… today we are at the end…

Writing is such a solitary act. It can be lonely… yet during this process of sharing MY PROCESS… I have felt that I AM NOT ALONE. What I am learning is that ALL that I am sharing… the topics that I write about… this story… isn’t just MY STORY… in so many ways it’s OUR story.

This story is about the human spirit… how we move about in the world both women and men… across cultures and races… the things we stop and look at… the things we are afraid to face… this memoir is a road map into my soul (for my daughter) but one that I hope serves the world.

Finding Your Force: A Journey to Love
is about filtering out ALL the BS that has been passed down over generations. Its about looking at the world through MY EYES… understanding that even in the WORST of times WE WILL BE OK… we can KEEP IT MOVING~

I sit here staring outside at the projects… hearing the noise of the world moving… knowing that I am on a journey that will take everything I am made of… Looking back at those times where I have not been proud of myself… as well as moments that have brought me tremendous joy. It’s about STOPPING… being still… breathing… and seeing the blessing in EVERY moment.

My greatest strength and gift is being Courtniana’s mother… she is the reason I WAS BORN… she is why I have the courage to do this kind of work and I know that I am up for this challenge.

So stay tuned folks… COMING SOON~ Finding Your Force: A Journey to Love~

Today’s excerpt: Just keep walking... just keep moving Part 2: “Alicia, GET UP! Get up and start moving..."

Don’t look back…

I wanted to burn everything… I was going to leave you… I wanted to run and never come back…

I was cleansing… I was purging…



Please click link for today's video:

Excerpt: Just keep walking... just keep moving Part 2: “Alicia, GET UP! Get up and start moving..."




I am so incredibly grateful to everyone who has contributed… thank you to everyone who has been following me.

Thank you for backing my project... how kickstarter works is that I only get the money raised if the full amount is reached. Please help me reach my goal. http://kck.st/ebjRM9

Peace, light and LOVE~
Always, Alicia


*Please note... once my campaign ends... I will only be emailing excerpts to those who sign up. My access to internet will be limited. I need to protect my creative space so I will be completely off radar* SIGN-UP to mailing list: FYF Excerpts and memoir updates~

No comments: