Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Cities selected~





Everyday I am getting closer to seeing this book tour realized.




Here are the cities selected and the dates I will be in your town:

EVENTS IN FEBRUARY

1. Portland, Maine
2. Boston, Massachusetts
3. Providence/Warwick, Rhode Island
4. Hartford/New Haven, Connecticut
5. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
6. Washington, DC
7. Richmond, Virginia
8. Atlanta, Georgia
9. Miami/Fort Lauderdale, Florida
10. Grand Rapids/Detroit, Michigan
11. Akron/Columbus, Ohio
12. Chicago, Illinois
13. Kansas City/St. Louis, Missouri

EVENTS IN MARCH

14. Austen/San Antonio/Dallas/Houston - Texas
15. Denver, Colorado
16. Santa Fe, New Mexico
17. Phoenix/Tucson, Arizona
18. San Francisco/LA/Sacramento/Santa Monica, California
19. Seattle, Washington
20. New York

*Cities I would love to add:
Nashville/Memphis, Tennessee
Las Vegas, Nevada

Please continue to support my campaign and spread the word about this amazing book tour. I’m looking forward to meeting you all soon. To back my project please visit: FINDING YOUR 20 CITY BOOK TOUR~


Peace, light and LOVE~
Alicia

To purchase Finding Your Force: CREATESPACE


Visit my website and join my mailing list: FINDING YOUR FORCE WEBSITE


Available on AMAZON.COM

Available on BARNES & NOBLE.COM

No comments: