Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Meditation 6: Today I am ready~




I’m on the verge of tears all the time.

Creator what is wrong with me? Why am I so sad?

You need something to do! A strong sense of purpose!

Don’t I do enough?

You need to constantly be working… don’t stop.

What was I born to do?

Write!

What would you have me do?

Get still!

What do you want me to know?

You are in pain~

Why am I hurting?

You forget who you are! You forget whose you are!

What would you have me know?

Love yourself~ Love yourself through this~ You are worthy~ You are worth it!

I AFFIRM:

Creator today I am open ~

Today I am ready to begin healing~

Today I don’t want to carry this pain anymore~

Today I don’t want to hurt myself anymore~

Today I forgive myself for putting poison in my body yesterday~

Today is a new day~

Today I am open to healing~

Today I am ready to receive the messages you have for me~

Today I am open~

Today I am ready to release the pain~

Today I am ready to release all hurt~

Today I am ready to release all anger~

Today I am ready to release all pain~

Today I am ready to release all people who hurt me~

Today I am ready to release poisonous people~

Today I am ready to release all judgment~

Today I am open to loving me~

Today I am open to falling in love with me deeply~

Today I am open to new ways of loving me~

Today I am open~

Today I begin digging myself out of the ruins~

For this day I am so grateful~

And so it is~

No comments: