Thursday, November 10, 2011

Meditation 8: When you wake up~

Do you wake up everyday living you purpose?

October 20, 2011

That’s the question I asked myself:

Do I wake up everyday living my purpose?

As I sit here looking out at my daughters yard I understand that I have not been waking up with my purpose as my central thought. I have let go of my personal legend, purpose, vision and dream. It has not been my main focus. I’ve allowed for external factors to enter my peripheral and cloud my focus and thoughts. I have somehow gotten in my own way. I have created some sort of block that is keeping me from living my purpose. Fully. Completely.

It’s not just about meeting a goal, finishing my book and I’m good! The work isn’t done. The real work begins now. I am rebuilding from scraps. I am building the most incredible structure and am reminding myself that I must keep building. To live my purpose everyday I must live everyday with my purpose as my first thought of the day and my last thought before I go to bed. I must remind myself and ask myself often AM I LIVING MY PURPOSE? Today am I living with purpose? Am I doing what I love? Purpose is not about doing what I HAVE to do its doing what I MUST DO!

I AFFIRM:

Today I am living my purpose

Today I am living with purpose

Today I will take one step towards realizing my dream

Today I remember who I am and the important work that I am here to do

Today is the day I begin living~

And so it is~

INHALE~

EXHALE~ I am smiling J

Creator, you have gotten me through some pretty dark shit and I am grateful you are always here. Today is the day I begin! That feels good. That feels right!

I AFFIRM:

I hold my vision in a way I have never held it~

No comments: