Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Look 2 the SKY~

“Its amazing the way darkness FALLS…”
It’s a beautiful day~
I am happy to be alive…
I am happy to have you in my life…
There is a calm about me today~
A quiet peacefulness~
Peace filled~
QUIET~
ssshhhhhhhhhhhh…
I like the silence~
Content~
FULL~
Blessed~
Happy~
Filled with love~
A beautiful day to give PRAISES…

A beautiful day to “LOOK… 2 THE SKY…”

Today I am giving myself over 2 the sky~
I am walking in love~
I am walking with MY LOVE~
BE STILL…
I am open~
THANK YOU~
I see ME~
YOU~
I see ME in YOU~
I see TRUTH~


You ask why me?
Why not YOU?

You were the one sent~
For me to love ~
Protect~
Respect~
Sent for me to teach~
Walk with~
Learn from~
Dance with~
Cry to~
Fight with~
Share my life~
US~


I see so many things in you:

Purity~
Respect~
Honesty~
Openness~
Kindness~
Caring~
Considerate~
Lifting~
Compassion~
Rawness~
Laughter~
Heaven~
LIGHT~
LOVE~


What do you have to offer me? WHY YOU?
You don’t need to give me ANYTHING… but what you DO GIVE is EVERYTHING~

This feels familiar and good~
And when I have any doubt… any worries… any question… about WHY?

“I stop myself and LOOK 2 the sky… the only truth is in the sky~”

You ask me why you?
I could ask the same… WHY me?
LOVE doesn’t need to ask WHY~
Love KNOWS… just look 2 the sky~


You’re part of the sky…
I asked and you arrived…

I LOVE YOU~

Peace~



Amada,
Para ti~
ERES todo~
Te extrano~


Mira el cielo a 2 ~

"Es increíble la forma en que la oscuridad ... CAÍ"
Es un día hermoso ~
Estoy contenta de estar viva ~
Feliz de tenerte en mi vida ...
Hay una calma sobre mí hoy ~
Una tranquilidad ~
Llena de paz ~
TRANQUILA ~
ssssshhhhhhhhhhhh
Me gusta el silencio ~
Contenta ~
COMPLETA ~
Feliz ~
Llena de amor ~
Un hermoso día para dar las gracias ...
Un lindo día para "Mirar EL CIELO"

Hoy me estoy entregando al cielo ~
Hoy camino con amor ~
Hoy camino con mi amor ~
QUIETA
Estoy abierta ~
Le doy las GRACIAS ~
ME veo ~
Te veo a TI ~
Veo a TI en mi ~
Veo la VERDAD ~

TU me preguntas por qué-YO?
¿Por qué no--TU?
Tu fuiste enviada ~
Para yo amar ~
Proteger ~
Respetar ~
Enviada para enseñarme ~
Caminar conmigo ~
Aprender de mi ~
Para bailar conmigo ~
Llorar a mi lado ~
Luchar y pelear conmigo ~
Para compartir mi vida ~
JUNTAS ~

Veo tantas cosas en TI:
Pureza ~
Respeto ~
Honestidad ~
Apertura ~
Bondad ~
Cuidarme ~
Considerada ~
Levantándome ~
Compasión ~
Crudeza ~
Risas ~
Cielo ~
LUZ ~
AMOR ~

¿Qué tu me tienes que ofrecer? POR QUÉ - TU?
Tu no me tienes que dar me nada ... pero lo que me das es TODO ~

Lo que tenemos se siente familiar y bueno ~
Y cuando tengo alguna duda ... alguna inquietud acerca… o cualquier pregunta de... ¿POR QUÉ?

"Debo de PARAR y buscar el cielo ... la única verdad está en el cielo ~"
TU me pregunta por qué?
Podría preguntarte lo mismo ... ¿Por qué YO?
Con el AMOR no es necesario preguntar por qué ~
EL AMOR sabe… sólo miras al cielo ~

Eres parte del cielo ...
TU ERES MI CIELO ~
Yo pregunté y tu llegaste ~

TE AMO ~

No comments: