Saturday, June 6, 2009

Uncovering the TRUTH… releasing all WORRY

During yoga today my neck was in a lot of pain… it was hard to breathe…I was thinking a lot about my perceived problems, financial matters… everything I need to do… all the ways I can make money… and dancing on a pole or playing the lotto always seem like the quick fix…

I tried to stop my thoughts… they were racing… where do I go? How do I start? Who should I call? What do I do?

I meditate on words during yoga… and I say things to myself like be still, clarity, release… BREATHE… on the inhale I use positive words like:

INHALE…peace… EXHALE…chaos…
INHALE…love… EXHALE… hate…
INHALE…strength… EXHALE…weakness…
INHALE…abundance… EXHALE…limitation


It wasn’t working… my mind was filling up with all kinds of things like... “but what about the rent, bills, shopping, chores, responsibilities, travel, work, money, make money, MORE MONEY…”

Inhale…
Exhale…
RELEASE IT~


I got through yoga… and I still didn’t feel like I reached that place where I could begin my day with clarity and perspective… I tried again… I went to calm space… a safe place… and asked… what is it that I need… what is my body responding to… the word that came up for me was WORRY~

I am WORRIED…
I am worrying…
I must release all WORRY…


So I got up once I understood what was going on with me… and went to my T. Smiley cards…

The words for today are:

UNCOVER… unleash my best
CONNECT…create to connect
PATIENCE…the practice of patience



“UNCOVER…UNCOVER and Unleash your BEST~ you’ve been UNDER stress for far too long. Now’s the time to OVER stress. UNCOVER and unleash your best by worrying less.”

Here it is… a direct message for me… to not worry… to TRUST that I will be fine… that my world is FINE… that I have everything I NEED… that it’s ALL GOOD… as soon as I realized that I was worrying… I focused on something else… WHY WORRY… don’t I always get myself out of a jam… rather than worry… why not look for the solution… I am always protected and I will always be OK.

“Create to CONNECT…your dream is bigger than you are. It’s the creative force of God. Create your dream life, then send it out into the world to make a difference.”

Do I want a life full of stress and chaos? Absolutely NOT~ I am living my dream… every single day…a friend once wrote to me… “Alicia, how does it feel to be walking your dream everyday?” I must never forget that… My prayer is that I continue to create and CONNECT and live long enough to see all those I love living that same way~

“Practice PATIENCE…do the best you can, place everything totally and completely in God’s hands, and WAIT patiently for your blessings to manifest.”

The last card was a DIRECT reminder that I must always… Practice PATIENCE… through the words I create I connect… I am connecting to a source greater than me… the people I have met, the lessons I have learned… everything in between… has brought me to this moment… I need not WORRY… I must TRUST and believe that my blessings are manifesting…with PATIENCE I know that my moment is coming~

Peace~

No comments: