Monday, June 1, 2009

Pushing BEYOND the limits~

Pushing myself until it hurts~
On the brink of tears… yet I can’t STOP~
Beyond my limits~
Past my perception of what I can take~ learning I can take SO MUCH MORE~
Harder~
Faster~
Surpassing the exhaustion~


I am pushing myself today harder than I ever have~

I don’t believe I have EVER worked this hard… used so much of my body, mind, spirit and soul~

When you push yourself you TRULY see what you are made of… the things I believed were UNATTAINABLE are in the past… those thoughts no longer serve me.

“I can’t do it!” is no longer in my vocabulary… it is replaced by:

I CAN’T FAIL!
I WILL NOT FAIL!
I WILL DO IT!
I WOULD DIE FOR IT!
I WILL HAVE IT!
I CAN DO THIS!


“I am tired!” translates to:
FINISH IT… there is NO time to be tired…
MEET your deadlines~
DO what you set out to do~
Do what you say you are going to do~


“I am exhausted!” turns into:
If I have enough energy to even utter those words… then I still have a little bit more… SO KEEP PUSHING~

What about the housework, the errands, the dishes that have been in the sink for two days because I have been working 14 hour days? All excuses to stop my momentum - - to procrastinate… just FINISH IT…
Finish what I set out to do~
Finish what I started~


The dishes will still be there tomorrow… The only thing I really NEED to do right now is practice:
PERSEVERANCE
TENACITY
DETERMINATION
NEVER GIVE UP!
DON’T QUIT!
HARD WORK
COMMITMENT
EFFORT
MOTIVATION
DRIVE
ACHIEVEMENT
GOALS
TEAMWORK
ENDURE
ATTITUDE
INSPIRE
COURAGE
AMBITION
CHALLENGE

It takes great COURAGE to wake up everyday and go after what you want~
ENDURANCE to be able to take whatever comes your way and still have the strength to move forward even when you’re kicked down… wiping the dirt off your knees and continuing to smile while keeping it moving.

Know that anything worth having requires HARD WORK… and many moments of WORKING HARD for what you want! I have been non-stop and I am not stopping… I am PUSHING myself harder than I ever have… and this pain feels good~

An incredible amount of COMMITMENT is necessary - - without it we’re just full of shit~ and fooling ourselves and everyone we tell that we WANT TO ACHIEVE a certain goal… if you wake up today with a dream… and tomorrow a door closes RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE… and you allow that dream killer to take it from you… then YOU NEVER WERE committed… so stop lying to yourself… you’re full of crap and never really wanted it… TALK IS CHEAP! People have what THEY have… BY DOING, going after, giving, and receiving… by honoring themselves… don’t wait for it… COMMIT to it!

DON’T QUIT! You can’t fail! The only way you can fail - - is by QUITTING! I read that somewhere recently~

But my all time favorite and personal mantra… is practicing PATIENCE~ I KNOW that everything happens RIGHT on TIME~ I’m not worried… I’m not stopping… I will be ready when it arrives~

KEEP pushing yourself?

Peace~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said!!!