Thursday, June 4, 2009

Spec of DOUBT~ what lies beneath…

I’m on the D train heading downtown and I am feeling STRESSED out… my heart is racing… really really really fast… my bag weighs about 50 pounds with all my files, laptop, this journal and everything that I need to get done today~

I was just in my house - - where my day started off wonderful… with an incredible release…that put me back to sleep… and then I awoke again to face the day… to GREET THE DAY that awaits…

JUST thinking about TODAY made my heart pound in my chest and begin the race… a part of it is my nerves… another part is STRESS, one part excitement and there is THIS small spec that’s trying to enter me… this unwanted SPEC OF DOUBT~

So picture ME… running around my house this morning… can’t find socks, put on my sneakers before putting on pants… FAST FORWARDING my day before it’s even begun…

STRESSED… HEART IS RACING~

Will I get it done?
We launch in TWO days… the day after tomorrow…
AM I READY?

STRESSED… HEART IS RACING~

My hands trembling a little~

What do I do?
What do I need?
What will help me most in my time of NEED~ AKA time of self-imposed STRESS~

STOP!

STOP IT!
STOP THINKING!
STOP RUSHING!
STOP WORRYING!
STOP STRESSING!

STOP!


SIT DOWN!

BE STILL………………………..

Breathe…

STOP

Inhale
Exhale

Stop…

Stop before I get on the phone with someone I love and pass my unwelcomed stress and panic to the UNDESERVING…

Stop before I hurt someone’s feelings because I’m too busy to talk to them today and don’t even give them the time of day… making them feel insignificant in my life…

STOP

Sit
Be STILL
Listen…
Get QUIET
Breathe
Inhale
Exhale

If all else fails release it all on the page…

STOP

Sit
Be still
Breathe….

What do I need?

To get quiet~
To start my day slower~

SET AN INTENTION…

To stop & remember to breathe~

Feed myself
Get back to my practice
Feed myself today with words that SERVE…
With PURPOSE…
With words that LIFT…
With words that will move me towards EVERYTHING I NEED… I have all I need…to get it ALL DONE~

HONOR myself~

STOP~ I am not allowing anyone to add to my plate today~

I honor me today…

I will not allow my biz partner, my daughter, my lover, my friends, or my family… NO ONE… to add to my plate today~

HONOR ME~

I CAN NOT FAIL~

I know what I need…
I know where to turn to… and I will GO TO IT~

Breathe ALICIA…

I needed to remind myself of things that I need to do… YOGA… it helps… It calms me… it centers me… I am not sure when it happened on this journey… I was doing yoga everyday before starting EACH DAY… and somewhere along the way I left it… yes I have been traveling…QUITE A BIT… but that should never have been reason for me to stop doing something that made me feel so good… I feel like I have been non-stop for such a long time… sneaking time for me as I can… but not DEDICATING any real time for me… YOGA was ALL MINE… not shared time… it was a moment for be to give thanks, be still, be with ME and the creator… and connect… connect to a source that energized me daily…

What do I need?
To take care of ME…
To have compassion for me…
What I need is support…
I need help~
I can’t do it all by myself~
I need my circle to walk with me always… YOU ARE ALL SUCH AN IMPORTANT part of my life…
Help me~


WHAT DO YOU NEED?

Peace~

No comments: