Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Excerpt: "I wanted you to know the truth..."

"I wanted to tell you an authentic story about where I've been..."

"I wanted you to know where I came from..."

"I wanted to give you all the information so you could form your own opinion..."

"Leaving you a memoir... a roadmap to my soul."




FIVE more days...

As we get close to end... I am sitting here grateful... grateful to be able to share my work in this way... grateful to have the support of those who believe in my work.

This journey isn't always easy... but walking it every single day is so very necessary~


TODAY'S EXCERPT: please click on link: "I wanted you to know the truth..." Finding Your Force: A Journey to Love~



Please spread widely... Thanks again everyone... To support my kickstarter campaign visit: Finding Your Force: A Journey to Love~


Peace, light and LOVE~

Always, Alicia

No comments: