Thursday, March 31, 2011

Excerpt: I went white... entered another form of incarceration~

I am incredibly grateful for all the love and support I have received. I hope that you are enjoying my story. I am having a wonderful time sharing it in this way. To be able to write this memoir I have allowed myself to be completely vulnerable, raw and open. I am exposed~

People have asked me... "Is there a moment when you pause and consider sharing certain details from your life story? Don't you wonder what people will say? Don't you care how people will feel?"

My intention is never to hurt those I love by sharing my story... but this story isn't about them. This memoir is a gift for my daughter and to all those people who will read it. Yes there will be people who won't like what I have to say, there are people who will be angry at me... but I know that there are experiences that I MUST share. But its not about them... its bigger than all of us... as long as I continue to tell this story from the most loving and honest place then I have done what I have been called to do.

Thank you for following my story as it unfolds... this process can be grueling. I will not stop. Thank you for backing my project... how kickstarter works is that I only get the money raised if the full amount is reached. Please help me reach my goal.

Enjoy today's excerpt:




"I was so lost... I 20 years old when I became instant wife and mother~
I entered another form of incarceration~
he was molding me into the person he wanted me to be~




Please support my kickstarter campaign... only four more days left: http://kck.st/ebjRM9


FINDING YOUR FORCE: A Journey to Love~


Peace, light and LOVE~
Always, Alicia


*Please note... once my campaign ends... I will only be emailing excerpts to those who sign up. My access to internet will be limited. I need to protect my creative space so I will be completely off radar*

SIGN-UP to mailing list: FYF Excerpts and memoir updates~

No comments: