Thursday, November 1, 2012

Meditation 58: The Search is Over~


Last night I felt something that I have never felt before. It was a complete knowing. I heard myself say things that have never felt more true. I am completely happy! I have everything that I need. There is nothing missing in my life. My search is over…
I have never been happier and more at peace than I am in this moment. I have everything that I need.
“Let us think about happiness. Everyone desires to be happy. Everyone strives toward happiness. Too few obtain it. Happiness is not a mental debauch. If one must become intellectually or emotionally intoxicated to be happy… *she is bound sooner or later to sober up and must again plunge *herself into an unnatural state to revive her happiness. Happiness must come from a deeper wellspring of being. Permanent happiness comes from a quiet contentment and an inner sense of certainty which cannot be shaken…” This Thing Called You~
As I came out of my silent meditation I asked my heart, what would you have me know?
The response was, Quiet the mind and rest!
But of course I wanted to resist the messages sent because I am filled with excitement today and filled with possibility. Its November 1st the day I decided that I would begin writing the Daughters of the Revolution fulltime… no distractions… no gatherings… no social events… completely committed to writing…
Then underneath the words, QUIET THE MIND and REST I wrote… PLANNING and PREPARATION… I am having an inner battle because the warrior in me wants to move fast… I am speed train ready… but I am being called to be quiet and rest. I have everything that I need…

After silent meditation and my morning readings, I wrote my morning pages… it was about reaching out to my Padrino to let him know that I need him right now. There is a spiritual practice that he provides me with in order to quiet my mind and rest. It requires three days of rest, no computers, no reading, no tv, no phones… I am dressed in white all three days and I rest. I am being called to rest my mind and my thoughts. I am about to embark on another journey during the month of November that will take a lot out of me.
Quiet my mind and rest!
Excerpt from Finding Your Force A Journey to Love~
Prayer: Creator, today I write you a very special letter of love in gratitude for all you have given me… and for the life I know that awaits me. I am so grateful for the gifts of LOVE that you have shown me. I am grateful for the love you have allowed me to experience. Thank you for the ability to give my love and my self fully. Thank you for my ability to be vulnerable and allow my pains to be revealed in love. I am grateful for all the healing that has come from all the LOVE I feel… a healing that truly has been from the inside out.

Today I ask you to continue teaching me about love. I ask you to continue guiding me towards the mastery of love… to fill me with the kind of love that just pours out of me. I ask you to replace every lonely thought with all the LOVE promised to me… keep readying me… continue to prepare me for the greatest LOVE I have ever known. Bring me the love reserved for me… the mirror image of me. Una persona que me ame locamente… que todos los dias le da gracias a dios que yo naci.

Bring me a love like ALICIA LOVE… complete… from every part of me… when she’s tired… when she’s sick… when she’s mad... when she doesn’t always know the answers… when it’s hard… when it hurts… when she’s angry… let it be LOVE. I want to feel the fullness of that love experience… not a passing moment. I want to feel it flowing through me like the blood in my veins. Thank you for every blessing in my life. In this moment I am renewed and filled with love, peace and tranquility. I am patient. I don’t need to worry. I can continue to walk this journey knowing that love will find me. I don’t need to search for it… its right where I stand… and so it is~ Finding Your Force is available on Amazon.com.

“I am in the Aleph, the point at which everything is in the same place at the same time. I’m at a window, looking out at the world and its secret places, poetry lost in time and words left hanging in space. Those eyes are telling me about things that we do not even know exist but which are there, ready to be discovered and known only by souls, not by bodies. Sentences that are perfectly understood, even when left unspoken. Feelings that simultaneously exalt and suffocate. I am standing before doors that open for a fraction of a second and then close again but that give me a glimpse of what is hidden behind them—the treasures and traps, the roads never taken and the journeys never imagined. Our eyes have become the mirrors of our souls, mirrors not only of our souls, perhaps, but of all the souls of all people on this planet who are at this moment walking, loving, being born and dying, suffering or dreaming.” ~ Paulo Coelho’s, Aleph
Eyes are the entrance of our Souls…  the mirrors of our Souls~
She introduced me to him, a musician. He is a drummer that she hired for a religious celebration, a Fiesta de Palo.
When we met it was brief, but I could see his soul. He was angry at the world. His hope was replaced with limitation and defeat. Love was replaced with mistrust and doubt. Truth replaced with dishonesty and guilt. Hard work replaced with survival and entitlement to scraps. Joy replaced with anger at people and the world. Just from our brief encounter and speaking only five minutes I knew his entire life story.
The world, his community, people, governments, society had done him wrong…
Or at least this is what I felt from him.
I noticed his light flickering. His eyes were blood red, the whites gone. It felt like he was allowing his Soul to deteriorate. He was releasing his Soul. He was surrendering the Soul, not in order to be open to more of life… he was surrendering his Soul and giving up on life.
Then he met her… full of light. Perhaps she was sent to save him, to reveal something to him, to heal him. He wanted nothing more than to be around her. He went to every event where he knew she would be. He just wanted to be close to her. He wanted her to give him some of what she still had because somewhere along his journey he lost it. He was looking, desparetely searching for his Soul—yet it has never left him and he cannot have hers.
 “I sit down to rest. In the shade of the trees, I rest and find my peace in Thee. How shall I stand before Thee but in silence? How shall I honor Thee but in the meditation of mine heart? I will keep silent before Thee. My Soul and my Spirit and my silence shall be Thy dwelling place.” The Infinite Way, Joel S. Goldsmith
I AFFIRM
Today, I will know that my Soul is the most sacred place I can turn to.
Today, I will know for you that I am mirroring your Soul to you and it is filled with love, beauty, abundance and complete happiness.
Today, I know that I am always protected and guided. 

Today, I am being called to reflect back to you, what I know for me~ for this knowing I am so grateful~
And so it is~
Aché

© Copyrighted Alicia Anabel Santos 2012



No comments: