Tuesday, November 13, 2012

You have what it takes! @nycnowrimo @NaNoWriMo #NaNoWriMo


Today I am reminding myself that I have ALL I NEED…

All that I need is inside of me…
I am at the halfway point of writing the Daughters of the Revolution and what I am discovering about this process is that once I am in… I am ALL IN! This story is consuming me in the most delicious way.  During the first week these characters did not let me sleep… there was even a moment where I cried myself to sleep because it was as if these characters wanted me to tell this story in one night…
PACE MYSELF…
BE KIND TO MYSELF…
LOVE MYSELF…
SPOIL MYSELF…
PLAY WITH MYSELF… **meaning have fun with myself… it’s not that kind of party people!!!**
Today I will remember that I have what it takes…
Everything that I need is already in me. I release the idea that I am not good enough or that I don’t have what it takes… because I know that I do have what it takes… I am 30,442 words into my novel which tells me that I have MORE than what it takes.

For this knowing I am so grateful~
And so it is~
Aché

No comments: