Thursday, November 29, 2012

What COMPLETION feels like!!!

WINNINGGGGGGGG!!!!!

At exactly 1:54pm today... while the original version of "You're all I need to get by....." was playing... I uploaded what I wasn't aware would be the final word count in the National Novel Writing Month Competition... when I entered my book count the screen went crazy ... with a video and people cheering... me crying... doing a little dance... 













I am so grateful to everyone in my life for being so supportive...  I am no where near done... but I am done with the hard part. I am in this novel.... I have much more to write but I have a tremendous first 51,294 words down and counting!!!

Sending you all love, light and many blessings always,
Alicia

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! Feels good, doesn't?

Ascending Butterfly said...

Congrats and keep the momentum going! :)