Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I had to post this... ties in to my RESPECT blog~

LIFE HAS A WAY OF SHOWING YOU EXACTLY WHERE YOU ARE AT - - AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT IN TIME~ but for me this just confirms where I am at in this moment and how I am feeling today:


My scope reads:


Unhappy? Uncomfortable? In need of a miracle cure? You need ’Placebo’, the new wonder drug - proven by scientists to be highly effective, some of the time. Whatever you’ve got, no matter how much it troubles you, Placebo stands a real chance of helping. So don’t delay, ask your doctor for some today. I am being flippant but I am making a very serious point. There are many ways in which things that are wrong can be put right. Don’t look for logic today, just try trusting what you feel.


JUST TRUST WHAT I FEEL~ that I do~


Peace~

No comments: