Thursday, September 27, 2012

Meditation 21: A Prayer for Women~ Day 6

Day 6: 40 Days~

Today during meditation I found myself thinking about every woman I have ever known, every woman I have ever worked with, every woman who has entered my life, all the women who have left their marks on my soul. As I got quiet I found myself repeating words of strength for each woman…

I pray for every woman who has ever been hurt~
I pray for every woman who has been abused~
I pray for every woman who has been abandoned~
I pray for every woman who is in pain~
I pray for every woman lost in confusion~
I pray for every woman searching for answers~
I pray for every woman searching for healing~
I pray for every woman in need of forgiveness~
I pray for every woman who wants to forgive~
I pray for every woman afraid of how powerful she really is~
I pray for every woman feeling helpless~
I pray for every woman feeling hopeless~
I pray for every woman feeling alone~
I pray for every woman afraid to trust~

This is a prayer of surrender. Today I pray for your strength. My prayer for you is LOVE~ a love so deep that it brings you to tears…not tears of pain but tears of joy because when you see who you really are you will be never the same. This prayer is written with so much love for you.

After I finished praying I read for ten minutes…

“There is a God Power at the center of every man’s being, a Presence that knows neither lack, limitation nor fear, sickness, disquiet nor imperfection. This Presence and Power is at the center of all people and all things.” ~Ernest Holmes

Getting quiet and tapping into the very center of our being… at the center of EVERY being. For too long we have carried unstable, insecure emotions that have been placed on us as our “cross to bear” whether past down by generations, by ancestors, by mothers and women and men that we have met. My prayer for you is a prayer of strength. What I am praying for is an internal strength that NO ONE can take from you although there might be those experiences, occasions, moments of insanity and people who will try to take it, they will try to remove that strength from you, they will try to erase the strength in you, they will not like the strength in you, they may be threatened by the strength that is you…

This is what it all comes down to… they will be afraid of your strength. Your strength poses a threat to their strength… or at least this is what is believed.

This reflection of strength poses to ensure you never see that strength in you. But there is no running from it. It lives in you… that strength is your very essence.

My prayer today is that you see how strong you really are.

My prayer today is that you KNOW that your strength is unlimited.

That you stand in the truth that there has never been anyone like you and there will never be anyone like you.

This is no competition for the strength that is yours.

This isn’t a race against anyone.

You don’t need to run from it anymore. 

You don't need to hide it. 

That greatness is you.

“Beloved now we are the daughter’s of God. Your kingdom of God is at hand. You have already inherited everything that belongs to this kingdom. The riches, power, glory and might of this kingdom are yours today. You do not rob others by entering into the fullness of your kingdom of joy, your kingdom of abundance. You recognize that all people belong to the same kingdom. You are merely claiming for yourself what you would that the law of good should do unto all.” This Thing Called You

Take a deep breath… Look in the mirror…this is what I see:

 A Prayer for Women~

The woman I see standing before me is unlimited
The woman I see is spiritually strong and complete
The woman I see is worthy
The woman I see is entitled to all she desires
The woman I see is always guided and protected
The woman I see expects her good
The woman I see is greatness with every breath and every move she makes
The woman I see has forgiven herself
The woman I see has forgiven others
The woman I see is filled with hope
The woman I see is reconnecting to that internal power that is available to her at any moment.. a power within that knows that there is nothing she can’t have and there is nothing she can’t do.
The woman I see is pure love
The woman I see is a power that the world must know
The woman I see is no longer in hiding
The woman I see is no longer afraid
The woman I see is beginning to live TODAY!
This is my prayer and affirmation for you!



“Today I enter into my Divine inheritance, shaking my thought clear from the belief that external conditions are imposed upon me.” ~Ernest Holmes

And so it is~
Aché


There are still seats available: Join me for the first  ~ Women of the World Writers Workshop~


This is a FREE writing workshop being offered with the intention of providing a sacred space for women to gather virtually from all over the world to write together.

Have you been carrying a story that is suffocating you... a story that will not let you sleep?
Do you want support in beginning that project unsure of where to begin?
Are you ready to stop procrastinating and take YOU seriously?
Have you started the story but are feeling blocked or paralyzed?
Are you afraid to answer your call?

Workshop will be held on Sunday, October 28, 2012 @ 6:00pm – 10:00pm EST

To register and for more information please email me at: Findingyourforce@gmail.com
 

No comments: