Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Day 9: Self Portrait~ When I forget who I AM~ Remind me!


When I forget who I AM!

These self portraits that I have been posting are ways for me to remember...

I decided that taking these photos would be a way for me to capture the essence of me and time travel in those moments of darkness when I forget the LIGHT that I am.

When I forget the LOVE that is me
When I forget the PEACE that is me
When I forget the JOY that is me
When I forget the TRUTH that is me
When I forget the WARRIOR that is me
When I forget the STRENGTH that is me
When I forget the ABUNDANCE that is me
When I forget the HAPPINESS that is me
When I forget the FEARLESSNESS that is me
When I forget the FIERCENESS that is me
When I forget the SANCTUARY that is me
When I forget the SACREDNESS that is me
When I forget the ESSENCE that is me

In those moments when I forget... I choose to go back and remember. 

I began reading FINDING YOUR FORCE A JOURNEY TO LOVE, my memoir a week ago because I wanted to go back and remember. I wanted to go back and remember all that I did, all that I have been through and all the blessings that I have received during my journey. I wanted to go back and remember how I did it... how I got through it... how I survived it... and I continue to move in this space today.

I will REMEMBER and KNOW who I AM:

I AM a FORCE

I AM GUIDED AND PROTECTED

I AM THE TRUTH

I AM LIGHT

I AM LOVE

I AM HUGE... I AM HUGE AND LIVING IN THE BIGNESS OF HOW POWERFUL I AM AND IN ALL THAT I DO.

I AM PEACE, I AM LIGHT, I AM LOVE IN EVERY EXPERIENCE AND WITH EVERYONE I MEET

THE ESSENCE OF MY DIVINE FEMININE SELF EXPRESSES AS LARGER THAN LIFE, HUGELY SUCCESSFUL AND A CONSTANT GIVER OF LOVE


As I sit here on this beautiful Tuesday, spending the day writing... the wind is whispering in my ears... screaming at me to remember, to remember who she is and how she guides me.

MAFEREFUN OYA.... Goddess of the wind... guardian of the cemetery... se que estas conmigo. Hoy te pido la bendicion en este dia... y te doy las gracias porque se que tu me saca todo del lado que no me conviene. Hoy te pido bendiciones madre bella para que me de la fuerza que yo necesito!



And so it is! ACHE...

No comments: