Friday, December 23, 2011

Author, Alicia Anabel Santos, Finding Your Force, New York Times Book Review and Bestseller!



Dear Universe,

Thank you for bringing me a New York Times Book Review~ ask and you shall receive. Ache!

I am writing because only you know how badly I want this. Only you know how hard I have worked for this. Only you know how much pain I have endured to get to where I am today. Only you know all of the moments of tremendous achievement I have lived through to become the woman I am today. I am so grateful for every experience I have had in my life. I am grateful for all of the people you have sent my way who have served as guides, teachers and angels in my life. Today I petition you to bring me what is rightfully mine. Today I ask you to continue to bless me with all that I deserve. I am your servant. I am your child. And today I ask you to bring me not just one book review but MANY! Today I ask you to bring Finding Your Force a Journey to Love a NEW YORK TIMES book review! And so it is~

I have sent copies of Finding Your Force a Journey to Love to over 60 publications throughout the United States for review. I hope each copy was received with all the love sent. Please give me this.

1. Akron Beacon Journal / Ohio.com
2. Albuquerque Journal
3. AMNew York
4. Boston Herald
5. Boston Magazine
6. Chicago Tribune
7. Curve Magazine 

8. Daily News
9. Dallas Voice
10. Delaware Gazette
11. Detroit Metro Times
12. Edge Dallas
13. Edge New York City
14. El Diario La Prensa
15. ESSENCE
16. Fenuxe
17. Frontiers in L.A. Magazine
18. GLAMOUR
19. GO Magazine
20. Hoy Nueva York
21. Inquirer, Philly
22. L Style G Style Magazine
23. LA WEEKLY
24. LATINA MAGAZINE
25. Los Angeles Daily News
26. Los Angeles Times
27. Maine today
28. Memphis Daily News
29. Metro Weekly
30. MORE
31. MS.MAGAZINE
32. New Haven Register
33. New York Magazine
34. New York Post
35. Next Magazine
36. Oprah Magazine
37. Out Magazine
38. Philly Daily News
39. Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
40. Poets & Writers, Inc.
41. Portland Phoenix
42. Portland Tribune
43. Publishers Weekly
44. San Francisco Chronicle
45. Seattle Gay News
46. Seattle Weekly
47. SheWired
48. Sun Sentinel
49. The Advocate
50. The Austin Chronicle

51. The Boston Globe
52. The Dallas Morning News
53. The Grand Rapids Press
54. The Miami Herald
55. The New York Times
56. The Oregonian
57. The Portland Press Herald
58. The Providence Journal

59. The Santa Fe New Mexican
60. The Seattle Times
61. Twit Magazine
62. Village Voice
63. Washington Post

If there are bloggers, writers or editors who would like to review Finding Your Force a Journey to Love please email: findingyourforce@gmail.com I hope you will consider writing about this campaign, my tour and Finding Your Force!
If you have suggestions for publications I should send a copy of my book to please send it my way. Also, this is a call to all book clubs, please send me your email I would be happy to send you a copy of the FYF ebook and we can discuss discounts for orders of 10 or more.

Only nine days left~ Please support my indiegogo campaign to reach as many cities as possible. Any amount helps~ please forward to everyone. I am excited about this tour and will be documenting every step of the way. Thank you for all the love and support.

Peace, light and LOVE~
ALWAYS~ Alicia


No comments: