Friday, December 30, 2011

Meditation 15: Get out of your own way!

Journal Entry: November 10, 2011

Today is a beautiful day. I woke up at 5:00am and the first thought on my mind was my upcoming book tour.

I am so happy to be starting a new journal today.

Something has had me stuck and unable to move on. I have been holding onto chains of my past that were keeping me imprisoned. Life is a cycle and the same things will happen over and over again until I get them right. I have heard this on more than one occasion, that until we learn the lesson we will continue to go through similar experiences. (Basically, we will continue to go through the same shit until we get it right!)

This darkness that rises for me… feels different everyday. What I have come to understand is that there is something I must learn. There is a truth to be found in the darkness. This feeling that I deserve to live in my past or that I should continue to be punished for the person that people believed me to be then whether or not it was true~ IS JUST NOT the truth of who I am.

This has been a constant internal battle with a demon that doesn’t want me to be happy. My God is stronger than any demon. My force is mightier than any person. My spirit guides will win every battle over any darkness ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. I don’t have to be afraid because I will win this war… I have already won. I am coming out of darkness as we speak. My force has come right in and saved me as she always does. She loves me and wants nothing but the best for me. She always reminds me that she is sitting right here – right next to me and she will never allow anyone or anything to hurt me. (I love you Courtney).

As the sun is beginning to rise today I am feeling so strong. The sky is clear. The light is shining through my windows… it is so bright. It feels like a summer day in my apartment and I am so happy in this moment.

I AFFIRM: Today, I am getting out of my own way. Today, I know my force has never abandoned me. Today, I know that I am never alone. And so it is!


Peace, light and LOVE

No comments: