Friday, December 30, 2011

The final 42 hours~














As my campaign comes to a close so is 2011. This is what I am thinking about this morning 2011 coming to an end. As this year ends I am thinking about all that I have done this year and all that I have been through. There were moments of sadness but incredible moments of joy. I visited Argentina, Uruguay, and Bogota, Colombia. My play I WAS BORN came in third place in the ONE Festival. The Afrolatinos documentary series is just moments away from being seen on TV. And with all of that… the blessings continue to pour in… I have written and published my first book, Finding Your Force.

I am grateful to all of you for supporting me and showing me love. I am very excited about this next phase of my writer’s life. Beginning what will be the most incredible book tour in January. There is still time to donate. Any offering is appreciated.



My wish for you in 2012 is that you find your joy! That you live each moment doing what it is you love. That you have people around you who lift you, love you and want the very best for you. May you share your gifts with the world because you were born to serve!


Sending you light and love always, Alicia


Visit Afrolatinos: WWW.AFROLATINOS.TV

No comments: