Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Seduction~

YOU took me~
YOU had your way with me~
Whispering succulence into my ear…
YOU did things…
You made me want to…
WALK
By the water and WAIT
For the sun to set~

I'm left with my thoughts…

Your greatest conquest and obsession ~
I the accused intruder~
Wanting to be the girl in the dream~
But I'm no dream come true~
A part of me still fears you…

You're seducing me~
With your words~
Luring me~
Taking me~
Pleasing me~
And I succumb~

If I allowed you
to have me
in that way…
Then what?
Am I yours?
SEE… me…
I don't give it up to anyone just like that~

YES – do tell me what I wanna hear~
The words…you know I LOVE WORDS~
My feet are firmly planted~
But your words~
The words…
Entrance… arouse…
Rise in me…
This sense of uncertainty~

Questioning la verdad~
Quien eres tu?
Passion – that's what I'll call you~
What do you want from me?

Whisper those sweet nothings
Take from me those things that make me…
ME!

The words make me want to open myself up
OPEN….my…
Yeah~
That's it right there…
My soul~

Like I said I don't know you~
But I know words~
LOVE will know…
How to win my heart~
The right words~

But those words alone~
Can't sustain me~
They'll never obtain me~
The pleasure I seek is deeper than a hands touch…
There's a spot~
That spot…where few know how to receive me~
Reserved for ONE~

Peace~

No comments: