Monday, June 13, 2011

Course in Miracles~

So today is day one of preparing for my book launch. I am very grateful for everyone's support. Today I want to share with you an excerpt from the book I'm reading: A Return to Love, Reflections on the Principles of A Course in Miracles~ by Marianne Williamson:

"The Course can be summed up very simply;
Nothing real can be threatened.
Nothing unreal exists.
Herein lies the peace of God."

"What that means is this:

1. Love is real. It's an eternal creation and nothing can destroy it.
2. Anything that isn't love is an illusion.
3. Remember this, and you'll be at peace."

So in my meditation what I understand is... if this is TRUE then:

My power can't be threatened.
My love can't be taken from me.
I cannot be harmed in any way.
I cannot be touched.
I am in fact protected.


And so it is~

2 comments:

Nancy Ruffin said...

ASHE <3

A_NYRican said...

Uplifting post. The book of the same name, "A Course in Miracles" is a challenging thought-provoking book. While she did sum up the book, to experience it personally one must be open to receive and dedicated to stay on course.

Much love to you, your journey and your book.