Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Let go~ Let love~ just TRUST

“When we surrender to something bigger than ourselves—to a universe that knows what it’s doing. When we stop trying to control events, they fall into a natural order, an order that works.”

Today I am reading about surrender~ With the NYC Latina Writers group I talk a lot about surrendering. Surrendering to the process. Trusting the process. I think we can apply surrendering to almost all the areas in our lives. TRUST does not come easy for most of us. Letting go of things often times can be challenging. But what I have learned is that until we surrender we carry all this weight of excess stuff that just doesn’t serve us.

“Surrender means, by definition, giving up attachment to results.”

Misplaced energy. We think we can force things to happen. What we must understand is that there is an order to things. And everything happens in order. The process of SURRENDERING is about shifting this focus. Surrendering is releasing what is happening outside of us and tending to what is happening inside of us.

Today I choose to surrender all my worries, problems, issues and dreams to the Universe and I trust that as I surrender everything will happen RIGHT ON TIME~ Ache~

Quotes are from: A Return to Love, by Marianne Williamson


Peace, light and LOVE~
Alicia

No comments: