Saturday, June 11, 2011

We did it! Si se puede~

Stand still with me~

Take my hand~

Deep breath~

Inhale~

Exhale~

WE DID IT!

In this moment I want to stand still with all of you. I want to BE this moment with you. I want to celebrate this huge success and achievement which absolutely could not have happened without you. WE DIT IT! Not only did we reach our goal but we exceeded it, we raised a total of $2058.00 towards the publication of my first novel.

This writing dream is ten years in the making. That’s how long it has taken me to write this book—ten years. Because of you I get to share this story with the world… I get to share OUR STORY! Writing is a blessing that I understand I am meant to share. I write for you.

I thank each one of you for getting me to this moment.

Over the next few weeks I have the wonderful task of putting my first book together and I intend to bring each one of you along for the ride.

Thank you for believing in me~

Thank you for believing in my work and ability~

Thank you for your generosity and love~

May the universe bless you and your family with abundance for the rest of your life~

Ache~

Maktub~

Peace, light and LOVE~

Always Alicia

No comments: