Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Meditation 46: Path to Wholeness~ Day 29


Day 29: 40 Days
Saturday, October 20, 2012
Path to wholeness…
WHOLENESS... this was my word this morning!
There is no path to wholeness… we are made whole. This is the message I received during meditation.
Where was it that we learned that there was something wrong with us?
When did it happen in our lives where we believed something happened in our past that completely broke us?
Who have we blamed as the cause of this brokenness?
Which institutions, authorities, family members or religious beliefs have we taken as our own… that have contributed to us believing in our brokenness?
When did we come to believe that we are not whole?
Some of us are on a search—a constant search for the meaning of life… on a search for self---on a search for the answers. We are searching for ways to erase all of the things that have happened in our lives that have marked our souls. Searching for ways to understand what we are here to do. Some of us are searching for people to complete us and make us WHOLE.
The Path to Wholeness!
Why do we believe in the myth that we are not whole?
“What thought has planted, thought can uproot.” ~ Ernest Holmes
Someone told us that there was something wrong with us and that if we didn’t fix it we would never be whole, loved or accepted.
What if there is nothing to fix... nothing to figure out?
What if we accepted that we are whole right now in this moment?
What if we believed the truth -- that we were already made whole and it is our experiences and past that have taken this belief from us?
What if we accepted that we are WHOLE right NOW … right where we stand! And stood in this truth that there is nothing to fix!
“So it is with your problems. Don’t think some of them are hard and others easy. Shift the load of those which appear to be weighted. You need not ask what others have done or how they have done it. Be yourself and express life as you find it. Never imitate. Trust the self.” ~ This Thing Called You
For many years I have been studying, researching and learning how to put myself together, how to heal; how to undo a lot of what was done… trying to become a whole and a complete person.
What I have come to understand is that there is nothing I need to do. The search is over … I have always been whole and complete – now the task  - is to live from this place everyday and I am up for the challenge. And so it is~
I AFFIRM:
I surrender all beliefs  that there is something wrong with me.
I know that I am complete and whole.
I am attracting all that is meant for me.

“I identify myself with the good I desire.”
“I am in conscious union with the God who is right where I am.” Quotes by Ernest Holmes~

No comments: